ANZ is a leading provider of foreign exchange, interest rate and commodities services.
We are also market leaders in Ecommerce for the financial markets - our clients can execute, confirm and settle foreign exchange (FX) deals online in a secure environment.
Our dealing platform, ANZ FX Online, is a secure, web-based site that enables you to:
- Transact foreign exchange spot, forwards and swaps on a permission basis across a range of currencies
- Extend or pre-deliver FX contracts
- Settle your deals online
- Create and manage beneficiaries
- Confirm your FX deals online, via single sign-on access to E-matching
- View deal and payment history, displaying an audit trail detailing all deals whether cancelled, outstanding or matured
- Export your deal history in .csv format that can be loaded into a variety of third party treasury packages
- Replicate your company approval levels online
- Access a dedicated Ecommerce Support desk for platform or transaction assistance.
To arrange for a demonstration of ANZ FX Online, please contact your Global Markets dealer on 1800 640 574 or email us.
If you would like to apply for ANZ FX Online to make international payments, you can apply now.
How To Buy Stocks - Using eTrade / ANZ Securities -- SugarMamma.TV
It only takes 15 minutes.
If you would like to apply for foreign exchange hedging products using FX Online, please speak to an ANZ Markets representative on 1800 640 574.
Foreign exchange hedging products are subject to a credit assessment process and the establishment of appropriate limits.
If you're already an ANZ FX Online client, and would like to contact our Support Desk, please call 1800 644 323 or email us.