Tutorial: Send and Receive Bitcoin (coins) on Ledger Nano S & Ledger Live Wallet
Ledger is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes full-length original research articles on the subjects of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, as well as any relevant intersections with mathematics, computer science, engineering, law, and economics.It is published online by the University Library System, University of Pittsburgh.
The journal Ledger:
- is open access to all readers,
- does not charge fees to authors,
- employs a transparent peer-review process,
- encourages authors to digitally sign their manuscripts,
- timestamps the published manuscripts in the Blockchain.
Authors planning to submit their work to the journal are strongly advised to examine the Author Guidelines section of the website.
Ledger Awarded Pitt Cyber Accelerator Grant
|The Editorial Team at Ledger is very pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Pitt Cyber Accelerator Grant to help develop the journal and expand its capabilities.|