A Rainmeter extension for monitoring Cryptocurrencies.
A pull request is open to merge this module into the skin itself.
- Tracks the top 5 Cryptocurrencies out of the box
- Customizable with whatever currencies you'd like to track (see Managing Cryptocurrencies below)
- Updates data every 15 minutes
- Click the symbol to view graphs, charts and more
- Install Rainmeter 4.1+ and Win10Widgets if you haven't already
- Go to and create a directory called
- Download the zip from https://github.com/bkuhl/cryptometer and put the contents of the (within the zip file) into the directory you just created
- Either open Rainmeter or click "Refresh All" in the bottom left corner of the Rainmeter Manager
Each section of the configuration begins with the currency's name and symbol along with a separator, such as:
- Find the section for the currency you'd like to delete
- Delete it
- Adjust the currencies below it so they move "up a row" visually.
Cryptocurrencies: Spreadsheet For Tracking Profit & Loss
This is done by decrementing the row number after in the configuration value (e.g. - the number in )
- Duplicate an existing currency section
- Update the currency name, symbol and necessary URLs (necessary info about currencies can be found in the CoinMarketCap.com API
- Adjust the row numbers, positioning the currency on the list where you'd like to see it.
This is done by incrementing or decrementing the row number after in the configuration value (e.g. - the number in ). If any numbers have the same rows, they will visually end up in the same space.
If you have more than 5 currencies, you'll need to adjust in the section of the file to make sure the widget is tall enough.