This exceptional 4th edition of PMR’s report offers a comprehensive picture of the e-commerce market in Poland, discussing both consumer attitudes and the sales growth recorded by online stores active in selected market segments.
Watch a venture capital investor weighs in on WeWork's IPO filing
The report includes information on the latest events, on the present state and the expected development of the online retail market in Poland. Furthermore, it presents the growth prospects for key market segments, such as grocery, clothing and furniture, cosmetics, children’s products, home appliances, consumer electronics and digital media as well as the markets of DIY products, furniture and interior furnishings.
In the e-commerce market analysis you will find the most up-to-date information on consumer preferences and on the leaders of the entire market as well as of its different examined segments, additionally broken down into online stores and e-commerce platforms, such as Allegro.
The report also offers growth forecasts until 2022 regarding the value of both the entire market and of the discussed segments broken down into online stores and e-commerce platforms.
The 3-in-1 report includes two additional tools, namely the Executive Summary in the form of a PowerPoint presentation with charts/graphics - ready material for presenting data and conclusions during key strategic meetings at your company as well as the Database of report stats (an Excel file) containing the most important statistics from the report so that you can analyse/aggregate the data on your own – a tool that is particularly useful for Analysts.
What is the content of the report?
What is the content of the report?
- Market value together with a unique forecast prepared by a team of PMR's econometricians based on proven econometric models for a period of five years
- Scenarios for e-commerce market development until 2022, estimating the impacts of different factors on its expected value, prepared in cooperation with a team of econometricians
- Key trends and other factors exerting an impact on the development of the e-commerce market in Poland
- Biggest stores operating in each of the discussed segments
- Popularity of Allegro and other auction websites
- Perception of online retail by active Polish consumers and their purchasing references in this regard
- Analysis of different e-commerce market segments in Poland, including grocery, home appliances, consumer electronics and digital media, DIY, furniture and interior furnishings as well as clothing and footwear, cosmetics and children’s products
- Value of the different discussed segments broken down into online stores and e-commerce platforms
- Reliable forecasts for the development of the internet commerce market in Poland, estimated for each of the market segments examined in the report, including the grocery, home appliances, consumer electronics and digital media, DIY, furniture and interior furnishings, clothing and footwear, cosmetics and children’s products
- Sales generated by the biggest online counterparts of brick-and-mortar stores, e-commerce platforms or stores operating exclusively on the internet
- Profiles of the leading players on the online retail market in Poland and an analysis of the competitive environment
- Analysis of the macroeconomic situation in Poland together with forecasts for the years 2017-2022 and a projection of the key economic indicators until 2022