Forex Tipu MACD Indicator confirms present trend and at the same time signals the trade entry. For its simplicity and effectiveness of use it is popular among many forex traders.
It can be used in any currency pairs and all kind of timeframe charts.
DASHBOARD MT4 INPUTS-best trading strategy forex
Hence, it is usable to all level of traders in forex market.
Forex Tipu MACD Indicator is combined with both MACD moving averages and MACD Bars. This is a updated version where Signal Arrows have been added for better signal reading by its users. The developer of this indicator has designed it through best possible way to determine high poitential entries based on correct detection of trends.
Forex Tipu MACD Indicator Overview:
After you install this indicator in your mt4 trading system, your chart will appear as the image below:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to Any||Any||2||9.8/10|
Forex Tipu MACD Indicator Anatomy:
- Tipu MACD: A set of two different period moving averages has been used in this section.
Green MA crosses the RED MA from down to above is a bullish cross over and if the Green MA crosses the Red MA to downwards from above is considered as bearish crossover. MACD bars have been added for finer detection of the trend. MACD bars above zero level indicate bullishness and below zero level signals bearish thrust of the trend.
- Signal Arrow: Signal Arrow directly expresses the signals generated from the Tipu MACD panel.
Up arrows signal long entries and downward arrows signal short entries. It has been added for a easier reading of this indicator by the traders.
Also Have A Look at: MACD Candes V3 Indicator
Forex Tipu MACD Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Tipu MACD lines plot bullish crossover
- Tipu MACD bars turns above the zero level
- Signal Arrow directs upwards
- Set stop loss below the respective Signal Arrow
- Take profit when downward Signal Arrow appears and MACD bars turns below the zero level with bearish crossover of the MACD lines.
Forex Tipu MACD Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Tipu MACD lines plot bearish crossover
- Tipu MACD bars turns below the zero level
- Signal Arrow directs downwards
- Set stop loss above the particular Signal Arrow
- Take profit when upward Signal Arrow appears and MACD bars turns above the zero level with bullish crossover of the MACD lines.
I have been actively trading stocks and currencies since April 2012.
Besides trading with my personal money I am a technical analyst in a mutual fund which has Rs. 1 billion in assets under management.
At my leisure, I love attending live music, traveling, and partying with friends.