dbFX brings Deutsche Bank's expertise in foreign exchange to individuals and small institutions. Clients have access to world-class pricing, research and execution in a single state-of-the-art FX trading platform tailored to their needs. Not only does this apply to individual traders, but programs can be customized for introducing brokers through to financial institutions.
Benefits of Forex Trading with Deutsche Bank:
- Tight spreads from as low as 1.5 pips on 34 currency pairs, under normal market conditions.
- Funds are held with Deutsche Bank and protected by the Deposit Protection Fund of the Association of German Banks.
- Quality execution in all market conditions.
Nuove modalità di accesso a db Interactive con la PSD2
- Access to multi-asset Deutsche Bank research, brought to you by award-winning* analysts located around the world.
- Real-time foreign exchange news and market commentary.
Key Features of dbFX:
- Streaming real-time executable currency quotes, 24 hours a day.
- Margin FX trading, with up to 100:1 leverage.
- Flexible trade sizes starting from 10,000 units.
- Optional Position Management Tool, allowing simultaneous long and short positions in the same currency pair.
- Trade directly from real-time forex charts embedded in the trading platform.
- Multi-language trading platform (available in Available in English, Chinese, Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Russian and Japanese).
- Superior client services, with 24-hour multi-language support.
- Account funding starts at $5,000 or the equivalent in GBP, EUR or JPY.
* Euromoney FX Poll 2005 - 2009