Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
FX Options (IQ Option) - Our Review and Walkthrough
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently seeking a junior Asia Pacific FX Options Trading Analyst/Associate within the Fixed Income division, based in the Firm’s regional headquarters in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team in driving success through providing markets in Asia FX Options products and delivering ideas to the sales and trading groups in market opportunities.
You will be part of a high-calibre and high energy team dealing in FX options products globally.
• Price making of FX Options to our global client base
• Keep our Volatility Curves updated at all times
• Manage trading desk administration, including trade bookings/amendments/option expiries
• Assist senior trading in risk managing positions
• Work closely with senior trading and sales on formulating trade ideas
Preferred Requirements / Qualifications:
• Experience working for a financial institution and familiar with financial markets
• Natural interest in derivatives and familiar with Black Scholes model and Option Greeks
• Strong eye for detail
• Strong communication skills and capability to establish close working relationships with internal trading and sales desk