3 Moving Averages Binary Options Strategy
This binary options strategy uses one of the most popular trading indicators: the moving average. The strategy is very simple to understand and to the trade with clear rules for buy CALL and buy PUT trading signals.
Binary Indicator: 3MAFan
Time Frame: 1 minute, 5 minute
Trading sessions: Any
Currency pairs: Any
Download the 3 Moving Averages Binary Options Strategy
GBP/USD 1 Min Chart Trading Example
As shown in the 1 minute British Pound/US Dollar chart above, the 3 MA strategy produced 4 buy PUT winning trades.
Read the rules below. Click the picture to enlarge.
Buy CALL Option:
- Blue MA crosses the yellow MA from below (bullish trend)
- Light blue MA crosses the yellow and blue MA from below
Buy CALL Option (trend re-entry):
- Blue MA must be above the yellow MA
- Light blue MA crosses back above the blue MA from below
Buy PUT Option:
- Blue MA crosses the yellow MA from above (bearish trend)
- Light blue MA crosses the yellow and blue MA from above
Buy PUT Option (trend re-entry):
- Blue MA must be below the yellow MA
- Light blue MA crosses back below the blue MA from above
5 candles (5 min for 1 minute chart / 25 min for 5 minute chart), or choose the nearest expiry time.