Binary Triumph or The Easy Price Action Short-Break Strategy for Binary Options Trading based on the patterns of the Price Action, which are called Tweezers. The author of this strategy Ken Alison has found an excellent application of this pattern in the binary options trading. The strategy turned out to be very precise, simple and effective.
Without using any indicators or advisors. Only the naked chart and trend lines.
And win rate more than 80%. Sumptuously!!!
Characteristics of the Binary Triumph
Rules of trade by Binary Triumph
In Plotting our Price Action Lines, there are some certain criteria that has to be met before taking our trades, which are,
- There must be a Matching Top or Bottom.
Iq option strategy 2019 - Best signal indicator 95% win in binary trade
Japanese candlestick pattern call this a Tweezer, this a situation where by the candlestick top or bottom are equal at reversal
- There must be an Engulfing. An engulfing is referred to as when the new candlestick covers the previous
- The Candlestick engulfed must have a long wick than body
This is an example of a typical candlestick:
Below is an example that matches the 3 criteria:
Now that we have known the criteria let’s look at how to place a valid trade.
To ensure we have a valid short-break points after reversal confirmation, we apply a method author call the candlestick back counting, this method will enable us have a perfect entry point.
How does candlestick back counting work?
- We place a line on the Matching top or bottom as seen in the image above
- We draw the line 8 candlesticks forward (this might be challenging for new formations because there is no candlestick forward, but you should be able to use the same length of a past traded line drawn to apply in a new formation)
- We draw the line back to the highest/lowest candlestick before the reversal was made (maximum of 14 candlesticks back)
Now Let’s take a recap on how to take trades from MT5
Click on the Draw Trendline icon
2. Draw the line on where you spotted the candlestick 8 candlesticks to the front
Draw the line back to the lowest/highest before the reversal
4. Place an arrow after the break candlestick (whether up or down)
Login to your broker and take the trade 20 to 30 mins (Minimum of 4 candlestick, Maximum of 6)
A few examples of trades:
More information about the trade on this strategy you will see in this video:
In the archives Binary_xn----ktbeefcc5as9a.xn--p1ai:
- The Easy Secret Short Break Price Action Set Up for Accurate Trading - Binary xn----ktbeefcc5as9a.xn--p1ai
- Binary xn----ktbeefcc5as9a.xn--p1ai
Free Download Binary Triumph