Options Made Simple is an 8-class series on stock options intended to take participants from beginner to intermediate options trading. It is the ideal program for a stock trader who wants to add options to their possible trading strategies. This program covers all of the basics of beginning options:
- Calls & puts
- Buying and selling
- Opening trades
- Closing trades
- An entire class on option time decay (one of the most misunderstood components of options).
Options Trading: Understanding Option Prices
Besides the basics, you will learn two simple strategies so you can start implementing these trades right away, as well as an entire class on day-trading options.
If you have a general understanding of the stock market and have heard people talk about options but never really learned to trade them, this class is perfect for you.
Learn Stock Options: Options Made Simple 101
The training is simple, to the point, yet extremely thorough.
If you are a skeptic of stock options you may be surprised just how flexible they can be and how they can:
- Reduce your capital costs
- Reduce your risk per trade
- Increase your ROI
Option traders who really learn to understand options, consistently out perform regular stock trades and find the option to add great flexibility and leverage.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for any trader who wants to learn to trade stock options
- Anyone who wants to add options to their trading strategies
- Anyone who wants to get better leverage on their stock traders with options.
- This course is not good for very long term traders, or traders who want to trade on fundamentals alone