Model “Cruise 195”
Available for all “High” roof vans.
Exterior size: 53″ H x 21.4″ W x 22.5″ D
About the same size as Norcold 7E.
- Volume: 6.9CF
- Door: Stainless Steel.
Swing L or R
- Separate Compressors for refrigerator/freezer
- Amerage draw 6.2 12V running. Overall draw is about half over 24 hours.
- Note: It’s very expensive
The Isotherm Cruise 195 Stainless Steel (INOX) Marine Refrigerator / Freezer is an upright combo unit that features the refrigerator on top and a deep freezer on the bottom. Each section features its own separate compressor and thermostat control for superior reliability and performance in an upright fridge / freezer.
The Cruise 195 refrigerator section is on top for convenience and features molded-in cradles and door shelves for rugged durability and plenty of room for food and beverages.
The top refrigerator section has an innovative cooling evaporator protected by an aluminum shield with built-in air circulation fan that pulls cold air across the evaporator and circulates the air in a convection to keep temperatures the same on top and bottom shelves. A condensation tray positioned under the evaporator captures condensate and channels it out the back, into an evaporation tray. This helps keep the Cruise 195 refrigerator section free of frost issues.
Following are the part numbers and descriptions:
- 1195BB1MK0000 – Cruise 195 Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer – DC Only, Right Swing, 3 – Sided Stainless Steel Flange
- 1195BB7MK0000 – Cruise 195 Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer – AC/DC, Right Swing, 3 – Sided Stainless Steel Flange
- 1195BB7NK0000 – Cruise 195 Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer – AC/DC, Left Swing, 3 – Sided Stainless Steel Flange