Casting Chrome browser to TV makes it possible to mirror the screen of your Android Phone onto the big screen of your Home Television.
You will find below two different methods to Cast Chrome browser to TV from Android Phone or Tablet.
Cast Chrome Browser to TV From Android Phone
When you Cast Chrome Browser to TV, you will basically see a mirror image of the screen of your Android Phone on the big screen of your TV.
This means that anything that you play on your smartphone (Movie, Video, website) will be displayed on the big screen of your Home Television.
We are providing below two different methods to Cast Chrome Browser to TV From Android Phone or Tablet.
Note: This article assumes that you already have a Chromecast device attached to the HDMI port of your TV and Chromecast is Setup on your Android Phone.
Cast Chrome Browser to TV Using Cast Feature
The easiest way to Cast Chrome Browser to TV from Android Phone or Tablet would be to use the in-built “Cast” feature as available on most Android devices.
1. Open Settings on your Android phone or Tablet and tap on Display.
2. On the Display screen, tap on the Cast option.
3. On the next screen, tap on your Chromecast device and this will mirror the screen of your Android Phone to TV.
4. Now, open Chrome browser on your Android Phone and visit any website or play any video.
You will see the display of your Android Phone being mirrored or Cast onto the screen of your TV.
Cast Chrome Browser to TV Using Google Home App
In case your Android device does not have the Cast feature, you can make use of the Google Home App to Cast Chrome browser to TV.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android Phone > download and Install the Google Home App on your Android Device.
2. Open the Google Home App on your Android Phone and tap on the Person icon, located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Mirror device option.
4. You may see a pop-up warning, tap on Ok to continue.
5. On the next pop-up, tap on your Chromecast device.
6. On the next screen, tap on the Cast Screen/Audio button
7. Now, open Chrome browser on your Android phone and visit any website or play any video.
You will immediately see the display being mirrored on the larger screen of your TV.
The Cast Screen/Audio feature should work on any Android device running Android 4.4.2 or later.
According to Google, the user experience will vary, depending on how well your Android device has been optimized for screen mirroring.
Chromecast Unable to Mirror Android Screen to TV
On some Android Phones, you may encounter problems Mirroring Android screen to TV.
You should be able to fix this issue by following the steps below.
1. Open Settings on your Android phone or tablet and tap on Applications (or Apps).
How To Mirror Android Tablet To TV (No Wifi, Cable or Chrome Cast Needed)
On some devices, you may have to tap on Application Manger
3. On the Application Manager screen, locate Google Play Services and tap on it
4. On the next screen, tap on PermissionsManager ( or Permissions).
6. On the next screen, enable the option for Microphone by moving the Toggle to ON Position.